Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fun Saturday outing

We just had to go to Rite-Aid. Ice-cream cones at this store are a hit with the kids.




I'm one of those mom's that doesn't care if their kids get a little messy. Well, I did care at first but then I saw that the fight against Cotton Candy flavored ice-cream was a losing battle, so I just let it happen. And I left him like that for most of the day because as a Mom I find this adorable. (No one else probably does:)



Nicholas is always wanting the good stuff. I think the flavor almost matched his eyes!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karen S said...

I love a good messy face too- especially chocolate. Love Nicholas' eyes. Adorable.

Jessica Davis said...

Why didn't you tell me you were blogging again?! I just happened to check today and there were all these great posts!

I loved your one about mothers. That was such a beautiful, honest post about the trials and joys of motherhood. And of course the sister one was so nice! Thanks for the little tribute. I always wanted to have your no-fear approach to life. You're always up for something new and I love that. Love you!

Jessica Davis said...

And p.s. I have been contemplating starting up my blog again, too. We'll see if and when I actually do it, but you are inspiring me to start doing it again.