Monday, April 21, 2008

Fun Visitor

Recently we had a very fun visitor come California. Dave's sister, Julie, who is super fun and happens to also be an amazing aunt (as you can see her always giving us Mom's a break from holding our children), came here for her Spring Break! (Although this is a picture from a while ago.)

We always do fun things when Julie is in town. And the cousins see more of each other. Here is Grandpa holding Isaac and cousin Baby Dayne. (At Chuck E. Cheese)

James taking after his dad doing water sports.


Jonny and cousin Crewe killing the dinosaurs.


The trampoline was new that week too, so the boys enjoyed a lot of jumping time.


Jonny couldn't be any happier.



Everyone was over for rock band (thanks Ashley) and we tried sticking the boys in the room to watch a movie and maybe go to sleep. No such luck. They were not tired and wanted in on all the action.


James was loving the drums. I don't have a picture of Crewe but he is pretty darn good at the guitar, especially those dance moves!


The partying had to come to an end at some point.

9 comments:

Karen S said...

That is such a cute picture of Jonny on the trampoline. He looks so happy.

chickadee3357 said...

I love the picture of Isaac where grandpa is holding him and Dayne. Isaac looks so cute in it!! It is so great when you post, I enjoy it!

Lon and Kaye Nally said...

O--our cute little boys! And what fun with cousins! And--a new tramp! Great and fun things at your house! Love to all of you----

Brandon said...

That picture of Dave and Isaac at the end is so cute. Is the trampoline at your house??? I'm jealous!

Ashley said...

So very fun. Crewe loves cousin time. LOVES it. Plus they all love when Julie comes to town.

Mark said...

Your kiddos are so cute and fun! We miss them. I love the last picture of Dave and Isaac--they look kind of alike in that picture. Maybe it's the look on their faces. And hooray for fun aunts! That's the best. Amy Davis is the fun aunt in the Davis family. She and Julie are a lot alike I think.

Alisa Frei said...

Ci, I LOVED the post! Your boys are getting SO big. I can't believe how quickly time flies.

AnnieB said...

Oh my! I love that last picture!

Karen S said...

Crissie-
I just made my blog private, so if you want an invitation, just e-mail me at karenstapley@mail.com. Apparently I don't have your e-mail somehow.